Monday, March 9, 2009

Friendly visit


When we woke up on Sunday morning I could here the faint cry of a little kitten. When I went for a look I discovered a little kitten up in the tree in our backyard. After rescuing the little kitten from out of the tree and teaching my beautiful puppy Jacko not to attack the kitten. The kitten was happy and quiet content to lay in the sun in the backyard. I asked the neighbours if they where missing a kitten, No owners...I gave PussPuss something to eat. PussPuss is very friendly and loves to be cuddled. So we decided to keep him. I gave him a bath and plan to take him to the vet to get checked over he is such a little sweetie. My little princess face lights up everytime she see's PussPuss


Jacko has now become friends with PussPuss which is fantastic....

1 comment:

  1. too cute.... especially love the little shadow of you and natalie....

    ReplyDelete