Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where to start....

Here we go second time round... Iam starting a new blog for the second time round. To share my life treasures and adventures.


Abit about me...


Iam in my 20's


I have been married since September 2007 to the man of my dreams. We have a beautiful little princess who is 8 months old.


We live in Bendigo Victoria.


We have a handsom Jack Russell dog 'Jacko' who is very spoilt!


We lost our female Jack Russell 'Sophie' about 2 months ago when we moved to Bendigo, she died from a snake bite.







Over the past month I have taught myself to knit... My Mum and sisters are fantastic knitters if only I paid attention when Mum was trying to teach me...

So I got the book 'Stitch and Bitch', some needles and some wool and with my dreams stored in the back of my mind of all the great things I could make esspically for my 8 month old Princess.

I decided to start with a simple ribbed scarf.






With 90% of the scarf done and signed up to ravelry I couldn't help myself so I decided to have a go at a pattern and I started "Easy Peasy Baby Bib'









It all seems to be going ok so far with the knitting....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I cant wait to read more about your bendigo adventures. Love the header of my precious angel.

    ReplyDelete